Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Circus of Fools Day...Aww fugg it, I'm taking a day off.




     Even though there is plenty to talk about in the news from DC today, I am quite simply tired of talking about this massive train wreck going on there, so I am taking a day off to clean my headparts of all of the manure I have been sifting through for the past two weeks.  Please feel free to reread some of the previous posts since it is essentially Same Shift Different Day kind of thing going on.  I will say despite all of the rhetoric being bandied about, there do seem to be some signs of some kind of deal being worked out, hopefully before the 17th deadline.  Only the next couple of days will say for sure.
     Till I return with more rants, here are pictures of cute kittens and puppies to help you guys relax.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgmt1in_37bFiAFKloBN0SSQZRSVX_ihqWq5nVaoBB_iY161-f7A
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOnM-bO7bXnCjFLRxMKB08_F_tSaejSjGtE53EHrNWTLiEhOlLbw
     Don't worry, the Circus will be back tomorrow.  The only way it won't is if they actually manage to fix things before then and we all know the chances of that are somewhere between Slim and Snowball in Hell so buck up!  I will be back!
End of Rant

No comments:

Post a Comment