Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Zamboni Alpacalips Day 8 or Its The End Of The World As We Know It.


Now, this may come as a surprise to a lot of you. (Well, the ones who don't read or have been living under a rock for the past few years.) I genuinely hate Donald Trump. Now in my defense, I hated him long before he became president. I have also hated pretty much every POTUS we have had for a very long time. I don't like Trump. I didn't like Obama. I truly despised Bush the Sequel. I liked Clinton only because he was somewhat amusing and played the Saxophone. I found Bush the Original mildly tolerable. The previous POTUSES (POTI? POTUSIES?) pretty much blur together, but I am pretty sure I wasn't fond of them either. However, after explaining all of that in my own long-winded manner, let me restate that I TRULY HATE DONALD TRUMP!
     Why do I hate Hair Furrer, you may ask? (And I hope you asked because if you didn't, I am talking to myself again.) It's not because of his political ineptness. It is not because of his lying and pandering to his mentally challenged followers. It is not because he is obviously using his office to further his own riches. He is a politician, after all, so all of this is as normal as me eating BBQ. No, the reason I despise this man is simple. HE'S A FREAKING MORON!
     Anyone who listens to this man speak on any occasion should understand that his mental capacity is slightly less than a garden slug on crack. He is incapable of forming more than one coherent sentence in any given speech, and his mind wanders more than a cat chasing butterflies, When he speaks, its an embarrassment to the nation and the world. Oh yeah, I could add that his bad hairpiece and even worse fake tan hurt my feelings, but that would probably be a bit petty.
     Donald Trump is the current symbol of everything that is wrong with our electoral/political structure. Here is a man who should never have been taken seriously. If he hadn't been a billionaire/TV personality, the first time he spoke after announcing his candidacy would have destroyed his chances. But because we have turned our elections into multi-billion dollar popularity contests, the man with the loudest and most colorful personality won and people cheered.
     Until we stop this moronic farce that we allowed our government to become, it is only going to get worse. Trump is a symptom of the overall disease and isn't even patient zero. He is just the current culmination of all the stupid that came before. We need to stop electing people we like who promise us all the things we want and start electing the assholes who will actually work to fix all of the problems that previous stupid has caused. Until we do that, we are going to keep getting Trumped.
End of Rant

No comments:

Post a Comment