Total Pageviews

Friday, February 20, 2015

Baker, Preacher, Reporter, Friend.


     Okay normally, this space is used to rant, mutter and outright scream about the things I think about.  I use my skills of snark and sarcasm to poke fun at the things that make me go Huh!?  Well not today.  Today I hope to use the power of social media and the written word to help out someone who truly and utterly deserves it.
     The Baker Family is one of the most amazing group of people ever invented.  They spend a huge chunk of their time helping pretty much anyone who needs the help.  They do this with no expectation of reimbursement.  They help others every single day and they never ask for help in return.
    Well now they need our help.  Of the two vehicles they own, one has been rendered inoperable and the other needs some serious repairs.  Mrs. Baker has health issues and they need a better vehicle for her to use.  Quite simply put, money is not there and they truly need the help.
     So I am asking all of readers to help me prove that there are good people in the world who appreciate kindness and love.  Click on the link above and donate.  It can be a dollar or it can be a 100 dollars.  Every little bit helps.  Come on folks, prove me right!

3 comments: