Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Buy my books, I'm hungry!

     This is of course a shameless plug of my new book which is a compilation of many of the more popular blogs here interwoven with completely new material.  I post it here just in case any of the readers of this and my other blog do not follow my FB page and are not aware of it.  The book is available from Amazon.Com for .99 for Kindle and hard copy from the same source for $4.00.  (See how much you save when you save a tree?)  I hope you buy it and enjoy it half as much as I did writing it.
Insert Shameless Plug here

1 comment:

  1. I'll take a look. Just discovered your blog from Ben's Pork Brain's blog and have found many of your articles amusing, so I would probably enjoy your book. Keep up the good work.

    -Lara

    ReplyDelete