Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A little Squid Pro Quo for my brother.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhkebIBkqSZz403KEvqa5tq6wdrytrQCurZWJBHHZwbKKsp0tUcfkVMYpzl3ZCYqHs9__qzvLUEF9LjBkX2LXt4c17W-NwQHgzBDaVWAEAXZ8br-frEJoquX5Y4F3QaXZg0whaPKz0WsWY/s1600-r/porkbrains1.jpg
Yummy!

     No folks, don't worry.  You haven't stumbled across the wrong Blog by accident or found some odd cooking site instead of my usual rantings.  I am here to tell all of you about a much better blog and writer than my own NSHS (Not So Humble Self).  If you like my insanity, you will love this guy.
     The all of this started was yesterday when I was down at the Author's (Who I am proud to call brother) and we were discussing writing while watching children happily frolic in the pool.  I mentioned that, thanks to all of you, my readership in portions of the world where English is not the dominate language now exceeded the readership in the US.  (A fact that still amazes me, thank you.)
     My Brother said (And I quote hence the "  ") "Well, F'dang, how the hell can you have more readers than me?"  I had to honestly shrug and admit that I had no idea.  We both use the exact same resources for our blogs and he is a much better writer than I could ever hope to be.  He grumbled that any time he mentioned my blogs in his my readership skyrocketed and griped that when I did the same for him, his readership barely blipped.
     So once again, I am putting his very well written, insightful and often times humorous blog out for all of my readers to see.  Go to his site, read his blogs and subscribe to his weekly humor column.  You will be very happy you did.
End of rant




No comments:

Post a Comment