Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Some people just can't handle praise or Wow, they must have been very very tired afterwards.

Image result for praise clipart
GREAT JOB on that...thing that you did!
     I very rarely give compliments and today is an excellent reason why.  I went out of my way today to give someone praise for their due diligence in protecting our country from Illegal Immigrants and they got royally honked off at me.  It really isn't fair.  I try to be nice and people get mad at me.  See that is why I am an Ass.  Huh, what?  Do you want details?  Okay fine, if you really want to know the nitty gritty I will tell you.
     So I went by the pharmacy today to pick up some medications and there was a pretty long line.  I was standing behind this elderly couple.  The lady was speaking of how she had to go to the Emergency Room last night and how she had to wait for three hours because of all of the "Illegals" waiting to get free health care.  She ranted on and on and on about how it wasn't fair that she had to wait for so long because they were all there getting their "Free health care."  
     So I was feeling kind, I leaned forward and said, "You must be very tired."  The lady looked back at me and looked puzzled.  I smiled sweetly and said, "You have to be very tired after spending three hours checking all of those 100s (Yes folks, she said there were 100s of Illegals in the Emergency Room even though there wasn't room for a 100 people in that particular place.  I know, I was just recently there because I got my face punched up.) of Illegals Green Cards."
Image result for question clipart
I'M SO CONFUSED!!!!
     The look of utter confusion on her face was saddening to me.  I mean, I had just praised her for her due diligence in protecting our nation from the scourge of Illegal Aliens and she didn't seem to appreciate it.  After several seconds, she seemed to get control of herself and said, "I didn't do that."  This, of course, confused me since if she hadn't checked every single person's green card or ID, then how could she possibly have known that they were all illegals?  Her turn at the counter came up so our conversation ended before I could determine if she was a mutant with the power to detect Illegal Aliens or she had an app for her phone that did it.  Sad, I will never know the truth.




No comments:

Post a Comment