Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Nuff said or Isn't my Niece amazing?

 I know I know, I usually use this space to go on and on and on about what is wrong with the world or at least what is wrong in my life, but she posted these wise words earlier today and I personally felt that it needed a wider audience.  Read on and be amazed.


God provides everything we will ever need and more. It's our choice to distribute it evenly.
That includes the gifts and talents you have, the food and shelter you earn, the love and compassion you allow yourself to waste.
And don't ever belittle something that you've been gifted with.
It is a gift to listen to and help others. Just because it seems everyone else can do it does not mean it's not special.
The reason it's so common is because it's in such high demand.
We are selfish enough to keep it to ourselves because we have the mentality that someone else can give or someone else can do.
It's not God's fault that world hunger is so dominate, it's our fault that it even exist.
We should never blame God for lost people when we are the ones leading them astray or scratch that-not leading at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment